Saturday, August 13, 2016

A happy world

We've been enjoying the last few days of summer before Addison starts back to preschool. Last week we had a picnic at the park and played with stickers while Evelyn took a nap. Addison has been saying the sweetest things about welcoming Evelyn into our family. While we were playing stickers she randomly leaned over and kissed Evelyn, then said, "Mommy, my world is so happy with Evelyn in it." I melted! Someone told me when I was pregnant with Evelyn that the best thing you can give your child is a sibling. After watching how
Much Addison adores Evelyn, I agree with them! I'm so happy watching them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved