Monday, August 22, 2016

4 year old preschool

Addison started her last year of preschool last week. She was so excited about her first day back to school because she got to see her friends that she hasn't seen for the past few weeks. The first day of school Addy was up, dressed and so excited about her day. 

On the first day of preschool I interviewed Addison and here were her answers:

-When I grow up I want to be a doctor and a nurse and I want to sell my art.

- My favorite colors are blue and pink.

- I like Chance School because they have different art stations everyday.

-My boyfriend is Cameron.

-My favorite book is Madeline.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved