Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Disney- day 2

Day 2 at Magic Kingdom as probably my favorite. It was jam packed with all sorts of fun things that we had planned. We started out our morning pretty early because we had a fast pass to meet Cinderella and Rapunzel. These were the first princesses that Addison was scheduled to meet and I was curious how she was going to react. She was absolutely priceless. As you walked into the room where they were, one princess would come get you by the hand when they were ready to meet you. Addison caught on to this pretty quickly and started yelling, "Come get my hand!" Mind you she has a pretty cute little Kentucky accent that's developed so it was more like "hay-nd" instead of hand. She had everyone cracking up.


I must have 10 pictures of her jumping up and down on this trip. She was so excited the entire time.








She wasn't such a fan of the Ariel ride. Not quite sure why but she still tells us that was the only thing she didn't like. I loved it!














Worth every penny to see that little smile. She was in awe of them. Wait until you see the Elsa and Anna pictures. She was just wide eyed the whole time. I would have loved to have known what she was thinking. She did tell Cinderella, "It's really you!" Be still my heart!


















We ventured over to the tee cups after meeting the princesses. I loved these as a kid but I wasn't sure she would like them. Mike opted to sit out of that ride because he knew it wouldn't end nicely, so he was the photographer during this ride :) She loved it and wanted me to spin us faster and faster. Little dare devil!





And then we found what I think was her favorite ride of the entire trip...Dumbo! 







Belle's castle was new from when I was there as a child. It ended up being a favorite of mine being that you went to Belle'e cottage for story time in her library and then you could eat as Be Our Guest which is a restaurant that looks likes the West Wing and the dining room from the movie. These pictures are from story time with Belle.






























Then there was Tink. Addison's favorite from the day. She and Tinkerbell hit it off so much that she was invited to stay for the rest of the day. Not really, but still it was funny. 



















Dina, our wonderful travel agent, booked us lunch at Tony's Italian Restaurant (Lady and The Tramp...spaghetti noodle part) and we were able to watch the parade from our eats. 























After lunch we headed back to the hotel for a bit to rest up for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Addison told me she wanted to be Anna so all of our costumes were based around hers. Mike was my favorite as well as a crowd favorite as he rocked the Olaf costume. He rocked it quite nicely, if I do say so myself!




Tell me she's not precious?! She was so pumped!



I die. 

Is that not the best Olaf you've ever seen. You should have seen how many people stopped to compliment him.  A crowd favorite for sure!




The lady who took these didn't get them very clear, but I still wanted to share :(



A little Tay-Tay shake it off dance action


Caught in the candy!




Daddy ended up riding the tee cups and loved it!





Another great thing about the Halloween party was that the wait for rides was about half the time as what it was during the day. We really lucked out because I tried to get a fast pass to meet Anna and Elsa and had no luck. During the day the wait was over 2 hours, so we weren't sure she would get to meet them, but luckily during the party the wait was about 40 minutes so we jumped on it. Again she remembered they should come get her hand so the jumped up and down while she waited and held that little hand out oh so patiently. 









I love this picture! The fact that she's dressed like her makes it even better. 






Then we met Elsa and Addison was amazed.



Look at that face. She just stared at her and touched her hair and dress. Completely star struck. 




Are you ready for this. Why did I get in the middle of this picture first of all and why am I standing beside the beautiful woman Disney hired to play Elsa. I am such a wanna be!

My husband and child sure do look cute though!









Then it was off to bed since we were exhausted! Such as fun, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved