Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Olivia!

I can't believe that today my niece turns 2. It seems like it was only a couple of days ago that I was loading up my pregnant self to wait for her to arrive at the hospital and now she is a beautiful 2 year old little girl! Olivia and Addison are just the best of buds and I love to watch their relationship grow as they get older. 

We celebrated Olivia's birthday yesterday with a Minnie Mouse themed party. My sister in law did a great job of hosting and all the kiddos had a blast!

Addison was gettin' down to some music



The birthday girl


























One proud Nanny!


Olivia, I love you so very much and I am so proud that I get to be your aunt! You are a sweet, sweet little girl and I just love being around you. Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Aunt Meg loves you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved