Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Happy birthday, RK!

Don't judge me here. I am WAY behind with this post and it's only because I started it, left it as a draft and then forgot about it. oops! 

Anyway, we went to the CUTEST birthday party at the end of August (told you I was behind) for our friend's little girl, RubyKate. Her mommy is so talented, so I knew it would be precious. The theme of the party of Charlotte's Web and there were actual pigs (3 of them) at the party. Not to mention the two goats! It was a hot day so the kiddos played in the pool and at the water table. Miss Addy Bug had a ball!! 

RubyKate, I we hope you had a great birthday and we love you so very much!!
Me and my girl

Looking at the pigs. Nathan got one out of the cage for her to pet and it squealed right as he lowered it down. Addison FREAKED!


Playing with her buddy BG. Something about these two...they remind me of one another!



I'd say she had fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved