Monday, October 14, 2013

Boyd's Ochard

This past week our family kicked off my fall break by heading to Boyd's Orchard. If you've never been, you should go. I'm serious when I say you'll love it! In fact a few weeks ago I took my class to Boyd's on a field trip and I got comments like, " I never want this day to end," and "you're right...this place is awesome!" In other words, do yourself a favor and take your family, I promise you won't regret it :) They have hay rides, petting zoos, 3 patches of pumpkins, apple trees, giant hay slides, playgrounds, gem mines, a train ride and so much more that is perfect for kiddos. I think it's the best!!

P.s. I may have gone a bit crazy with the pictures...imagine that!!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved