Monday, October 14, 2013

Boo at the Zoo

One really cute little piggy made her debut at the trick or treating party at the zoo last weekend. I absolutely love boo at the zoo for so many reasons! For one our family loves the zoo and to add trick or treating to the zoo is just one fantastic idea. I also like it because the whole point is to make Halloween fun and not scary, which is what we think Halloween should be anyways! Addison was precious in her little get up. I love watching her discover new things and watch the joy on her face. She carried that little bucket right up to the adults to get her candy then she would stare in it in pure amazement. I could just eat her up!! I told my mom that everything is 10x more fun when you have a child!! You'd also be absolutely amazed at how much time and effort is spent on the event. I should have taken more pictures of the decorations but I may have gotten a little picture crazy with the really cute little pig that I got to spend the evening with. Hehe :)  It's precious( the costume and the zoo decorations), let me tell ya! Addison loved the decorations that were all about finding Nemo and the little mermaid. Go figure. Fish. Remember how she use to love the mascots though?  Well now we are scared to death of them! I tried to get her to take her picture with Ariel, but she wasn't having it!  Either way, picture with Ariel or no picture, we had a BALL at boo at the zoo!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved