Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Break

We are back!!! Mike, Addison and I had our first family vacation this past week while I was on Fall Break. Get ready for a complete picture bomb because all I did was capture our week together through pictures! It started with a trip to Lexington, NC for my cousin's wedding. It was beautiful! She got married at a vineyard right outside of Winston-Salem. We were lucky enough to make this part of the trip with my side of the family and they got to spend two whole days with my baby girl.


 exhausted baby girl on our car ride to the winery



 Addy got a little upset on the car ride to NC and holding Mommy's hand calmed her down. I didn't mind :)
 First day of Fall Break started with playtime!
 Followed by a nap with mommy...


 Mimi, Addy and Papaw at Ashlee's rehearsal dinner

 Mom, Regan, Addy and Aunt Debbie
 Mommy and her baby
 Morning cartoons with Papaw

The beautiful bride getting ready

After the wedding, my parents headed home and Mike, Addison and I went to Ashville to tour the Biltmore mansion. I've never seen anything like it...it's absolutely amazing! We found out that they property is over 8,000 acres. Holy cow! I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves. Get ready, it's stunning!















































 Mom, is this place for real?!














 Ok let me just put this place into perspective for you. Mike is in the bottom left corner of this picture looking out over the balcony. I bet you didn't see him until I pointed it out, did you? This place is HUGE!































 Someone found the fish in the pond

I told you. Amazing! I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone!

We spent a couple more days in Ashville doing some tours of the Biltmore and also a little shopping. 
On this day we woke up and ate lunch at the Bistro at the Biltmore and toured their winery.  

 At lunch


 Don't judge. Yes, our baby toured the winery. 
 We stopped in the gift shop and Addison was amazed by the clocks. 
 Watching the clocks swing back and forth
 I have about 500 pictures of her doing this. Brittany, my sister, used to suck her two fingers just like this. I can't believe that Addison has started!
 All tuckered out
Then we went to the Grove Park Inn in Ashville and had lunch. The view was amazing.








 and did some more shopping...
 I loved the outside of this toy store!
After Ashville, we traveled the 2 hours to Gatlinburg to meet up with Mike's family for the weekend. It was a blast! We stayed in a cabin with the best view of the mountains I've ever had in the Smokies. My favorite part of the trip was when we took Addison and Olivia to the aquarium. In awe is what they were! Too cute!






































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved