Sunday, October 7, 2012

3 months

Addison is 3 months old. I can't believe that it has been 3 months since she entered the world and showed her daddy and I a love like we've never known. What am amazing blessing that God has given us. I can't speak for Mike, but I for one feel totally unworthy of being this little girl's mommy. She is the most amazing human being an we are blessed for sure!
Oh those hands! They are constantly in her mouth. So much so that I googled why she might be doing it. It's either because she has just discovered them, or she's in the early stages of TEETHING! What?!
Her cheeks...well she get 'em from her mamma. They are chubby! Mike said the other day they were resting on her shoulders. They're precious!
She is finally wearing size 1 diapers because she hit the 10 pound mark. Hard to believe she has almost doubled in weight because she's still so small!
She snores...it's cute
I love those little toes!
She is sleeping through the night on most nights! WOO HOO! Friday she slept frpm 9:30-8 and last night from 9:45-8:45. 

She is very happy in the mornings! I love when we take her out of her swaddle and she stretches really big and then smiles the biggest smiles! No laughing aloud yet, but I am waiting for it to happen any second.

She is still taking 4 ounces at each feeding except in the mornings she takes 6.



I have noticed her head is becoming stronger and stronger. I barely have to hold it anymore unless she's sleepy...then she gets a little wobbly.

Just within the past couple of days she has started playing with her exersaucer and SHE. LOVES. IT!
In pants my girl wears newborn or 0-3 months for the waist but she can wear 3-6 months for length. Long and thin!
She has adjusted very well to mommy being back to work. Mommy on the other hand is still working on it, but she always grins ear to ear when I get home so that helps!
Sometimes you can see that she's got 2 little dimples. One on her chin and the other on her left cheek.
I don't know how it's possible, but every single day I fall deeper in love with Addison. I'm utterly and completely amazed by her.
She mimics some facial expressions when you play with her. I know this might not be the best thing to do, but if you stick your tongue out she will do it back at you. This might come back to bite us in the butt down the road, but for now it's funny!









                      Happy 3 month birthday angel baby. Mommy and Daddy love you so, so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved