Saturday, September 13, 2014

Baby curls

Well I did it. I had Addison's hair trimmed for the first time a couple weeks ago when I went home to gt my hair done. See, I still drive to my hometown to get my hair done because I am so, so picky about my hair and our neighbor, Jeannie, is the best. I had been looking at Addy's hair in the back and noticed it might be time to get a little trim, so after finishing with my cut and color, I asked her if she wanted Mrs. Jeannie to cut her hair too. She was very interested, so we did it. Jeannie made two tiny little cuts just to even the back up and Addison was on cloud 9. She said, "Look at me Mommy. I'm beautiful!" Like her mommy didn't already know that! ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved