Wednesday, February 3, 2016

News...exciting news!

I can't ever find the time to post. In fact right now I'm sitting in the doctor's office waiting for an appointment and it donned on me...I have about 5 minutes to post something. Not just something. It's really great, exciting news! On Black Friday Mike and I discovered that we were pregnant with our second baby. So, so exciting! We waited to tell our families until Christmas. Addison was the first to know and we told her on Christmas morning. Her reaction was priceless. After looking shocked she said, "so you're pregnant right now?!" We burst out laughing and responded," YES!" We told our families next by wrapping up this picture as a gift...
My dad said ," Aw! look at that." Not knowing what the whole sign said. The more he read, a shocked, excited look came across his face and he cried. Mike's mom had even bought a gift "just in case." She had a hunch :)

Right now I'm almost 14 weeks along and feeling much better than I have been feeling. Addison is so incredibly excited to be a big sister and has even "cried happy tears because there's a baby in my belly" a few times now. Mike and I are over the moon as well. It's too soon to know the gender of the baby, but addy swears it's a boy. 


Thank you for everyone who already knows our news and has prayed for us and congratulated us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved