Thursday, June 25, 2015

Vacation

Last week Addison and I were very lucky because we got to go on vacation with my mom and dad. We started out at Disney and ended at the beach. I was so happy for Addison that she got to experience Disney with my parents. She was ecstatic about the trip-don't worry my parents were in heaven too! We had such a great time and here are some of the highlights...

- watching Addison dance to the marching band at Dumbo's ride

-riding the carousel with my mom and daughter as the firework show started

-Addison telling Princess Sofia that she'd waited forever to meet her and that she was so glad she was finally there. She also hugged her for a good solid minute and told her she loved her over and over. I might have gotten a little teary at how sweet it was.

-watching Addison have the best time meeting characters and get their signatures in her autograph book. It's now her most prized possession.

-Addison running up to Belle at the enchanted tales and yelling (while holding herself), "BELLE, DO YOU HAVE A POTTY AT YOUR HOUSE?! I died laughing!

-building sand castles at the beach with Addison and my family

-watching Addison find the courage to go under water in the pool
So excited the morning of the trip that she said," Mommy take my picture because I'm so excited!"

On the plane where she told the lady on the plane she needed a diet coke.



Playing in Pooh's house 




Thumbs up if you love Chef Mickeys












Riding Dumbo with my dad

My favorite picture from the trip







Dancing to the band In front of Dumbo the Flying Elephant

















Her favorite princess, Ariel. She now brushes her hair with a "Dinglehopper" because that's what Ariel does



In awe of Aladdin





She asked Aladdin what material his vest was made out of...she's got the best questions!


Enchanted Tales with Belle




Dinner at Be Our Guest



Animal Kingdom safari. Addison loved seeing all the babies on our ride.
























When she met this Daisy Duck she told her she loved her pretty, green high heeled shoes. So cute!


Hugging Goofy



Off to the beach...














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved