Saturday, May 9, 2015

Grandparent's Day

Addison's school had grandparents day a couple weeks ago and I was so glad that both grandparents could make it. Mike's dad travels during the week so we knew he wouldn't be able to make it, but everyone that was in town got to attend. I even got to leave my classroom for a second to pop in and say hello. I would say it was a treat for not only Addison, but for them as well. My parents and Mike's mom got to spend the morning in Addison's classroom singing songs, reading books and doing center time with them. Everyone in the class also painted flower pots for their grandparent to take as a gift. It was so sweet to see Addison excited to show them their classroom. My mom said she even introduced her to everyone in the class and gave a fact about each one. My favorite was,"This is ------ (name omitted) and he doesn't share very well!" Haha! I guess she calls it like she sees it! What a wonderful day...Addison is sure blessed with amazing grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved