Friday, December 6, 2013

SANTA!!! I KNOW HIM!!!

AND I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!!!!- Addison Fogle

We went to the mall a couple of days after Thanksgiving so that Addison could see Santa before the lines got too horribly long. We still had to wait about 20 minutes, but that is nothing compared to what the wait will be pretty soon. I was hopeful she would be excited because last year she loved him. While we stood in line Mike gave her last year's Santa picture and we made reference to it over and over. We also talked about how nice Santa was. Well, that didn't work. As soon as she saw the big man in red, she lost it. Now, to each his own, but I am not one to let her be scared when I can fix it, so I didn't want the "screaming child on Santa's lap picture." Instead we improvised. Santa disappeared, and we took a picture with Addison. Little did she know, he was up top being super quiet. So no screaming child picture, and no Addy on Santa's lap picture, but we do have a family picture with Santa and I like that a little better anyway :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved