Sunday, February 10, 2013

7 months

This post is getting to you a little bit late because of all of the hoopla we've been dealing with the past three weeks. More on that later, but my baby girl is officially 7 months old. More than a half of a year old and developing more and more every single day. She is seriously so much fun! I laugh at her constantly!

 She is sitting up now and loving her toys more and more every single day. Her favorite toy right now is still her little piano that Fonda bought her months ago. She really loves music! I think we might have to put her in piano lessons when she gets older.

She will roll all the way across the living room if we let her. She is so funny because she kicks her little leg to get her going and once she's started there is no stopping her!

She has also started waving to people. I have been doing it for about a month and she just takes is all in, then the other night it was like something clicked and now that little hand waves constantly. It's precious!

 Speaking of waving, she is so social. She loves to smile at people and interact with them. I can't go anywhwere without her making a new friend. I love that about her. I hope that when she is old enough we will have a houseful of kids  coming to stay the night with her.

She is such a patient and kind soul. She has been so sick these past few weeks and she has the best little attitude about it. She is such a trooper.

She's also learned how to blow raspberries. Not so good whenever she has food in her mouth, but otherwise hilarious!

She gets so Embarrassed so easily! I will be holding her and someone will say something to her and she will turn here face and bury it into my shoulder. She is so friendly though she turns right back around with a huge smile on her face.

Nosy...nosy...nosy body! She will almost make you lose grip of her because she will squirm and wiggle and try to turn around just to watch what someone else is doing. She gets it honest because my great grandmother was the same way... Maybe her middle name should have been Jane!

She has learned how to make he Indian sound and it is hilarious! My dad is proud of this milestone because he has been working with her on it for about 2 months now.

She loves to ride on doggy that my mom and dad bought her for Christmas. I sit her on it and push her around the house and she just kicks and kicks those little legs.

Addy yammers all the time. She is very expressive too with her facial expressions when she talks. She has something to tell you, and when she does, it's serious and you better listen closely :)

Again, I will fill you in later on our whole situation, but for now my full attention goes to my baby.

Prayers would be much appreciated!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved