Me
A first time mommy documenting every bit of the journey through motherhood.
The handsome hubby
The most amazing husband, best friend and daddy two girls could ever ask for!
Our biggest blessing
Our baby girl, Addison. Our amazing gift from God and the light of our lives.
Little Pumpkin Pie
Our first baby who is excited to become a big sister.
A few of my favorites
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Love
I love everything about this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Louisville Area Homes
A look back
►
2017
(33)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2016
(43)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(56)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(102)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
▼
2012
(166)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(24)
▼
August
(17)
Holy crap!
Brand-spankin'-new-mamma
You know you're a mom when...
A smile that will melt your heart
Pumpkin the mouse hunter
Wordless Wednesday
How we spent our weekend
Just because I can't get enough...
Splish slash I was takin' a bath
poor baby!
One month: outtakes
One month old
Addison's newborn pictures
I'm bringin' home my baby bumblebee
Addison's first road trip
We are all so excited...
Love
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(14)
►
2011
(15)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
Followers
Blogs we love to read
A Blue-Eyed Boy Met a Brown-Eyed Girl
An Unlikely Farmer's Wife
Anderson Tracker
Caudill Connection
Confessions of a 20 Something
Consider Pure Joy
Dave and Brit Plus One
dontwasteyourcancer
mary from kentucky
Morgan's Mommmy Memoir
My "Xtra" Perfect World
Real Estate Expert: Mike Fogle 502-551-9396
Samples of Us
Shades of Gray
The Harrison Family
The Knowin Owen Blog
Unpacking the Heart
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
Through the mill
I am writing this post as a thankful and exhausted mother who has never worried so much in my entire life as I have this past week. Let me s...
The Space Between
I know your mind went to the same place that mine did when you saw this post title. DAVE MATTHEWS, right?! This was what I thought would be ...
A peek into Addison's nursery
Addison's nursery is complete and I am really excited to show you the finished product. I love it so much and couldn't wait to show ...
Vacation 2013
The older I get, the more I value vacation time with my family. This year was extra special though because it's the first time that Add...
35 weeks
Today marks the start of week number 35 and this morning we had a doctor's appointment on the progress of Addison. More on that in just...
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment