Saturday, March 24, 2012

I love my dog!

A couple of nights ago Mike and I took Pumpkin on a walk around the neighborhood. When we got back I was resting on the couch and as usual Pumpkin came to cuddle with me. I was sitting with my legs straight out so she was laying with her head on my belly like this:
It was so cute because Addison started kicking and I guess Pumpkin could feel it. Every time Addy would kick, Pumpkin would lift her head and look at me like, "Did you feel that?!" then she would lay her head back down and wait to feel another kick. This went on for about five minutes...Addison kicking and Pumpkin looking at me. Just thought I'd share because I thought it was so cute. Just reason number 122,223,332,567 that I love my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved